How much of Google does Larry Page own?
What is Larry Page’s salary?
Larry Page may be the co-founder and former chief executive officer (CEO) of Google, but his salary is a meagre $1 per year.
What CEO makes the most money?
Here how much the five highest-paid CEOs of 2017 earned last year and the year before.
- Hock Tan, Broadcom. 2016 salary: $24.7 million.
- Leslie Moonves, CBS. 2016 salary: $69.6 million.
- W. Nicholas Howley, TransDigm.
- Jeff Bewkes, Time Warner. 2016 salary: $32.6 million.
- Stephen Kaufer, TripAdvisor. 2016 salary: $1.2 million.
What country is the richest?
Who has the strongest military in the world?
The United States, which is perceived to be the most powerful country, has the world’s largest economy and biggest military budget, spending over $649 billion on military hardware and personnel in 2018.