What electric cars will be available in 2020?
Luxury Electric Cars
- 2020 Tesla Model 3.
- 2019 Audi e-tron.
- 2020 Jaguar I-Pace.
- 2020 Tesla Model S.
- 2019 BMW i3.
- 2020 Tesla Model X.
What EVs are coming in 2020?
- Keep an eye out for these new EVs, coming from both established and upstart automakers. If you don’t already own one now, you could soon find an electric car in your garage.
- Aston Martin Rapide E.
- Bollinger B1.
- Kia Soul EV.
- Mercedes-Benz EQC.
- Mini Electric.
- Polestar 2.
- Porsche Taycan.
What electric cars are coming out?
Here’s every electric vehicle on sale in the US for 2020 and its
- 2019 Audi E-Tron basking in the desert sun.
- 2017 Honda Clarity Electric quietly hits the road.
- 2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric debuts sharpened look, more power.
- 2020 Hyundai Kona Electric rocks a familiar form.
- 2020 Jaguar I-Pace: A spunky electric cat.
- 2019 Kia Niro EV: Kia’s first long-range EV.
What is the best electric car in 2020?
6 Best Electric Cars for 2020: Reviews, Photos, and More
- Chevrolet Spark EV.
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class.
- Ford Focus Electric.
- BMW i3.
- Chevrolet Bolt EV.
- Nissan Leaf.
Are electric cars the wave of the future?
Electric cars are the future, and we have a huge wave of them coming starting next year. Everything including existing manufacturer EVs along with some new names such as Byton, Lordstown, and Rivian will be produced. The Porsche Mission E Cross Turismo concept is the wagon version of the Taycan EV.
Do electric cars last longer?
Since electric motors don’t have many of the complex moving parts found in a gasoline engine, EVs won’t develop the same problems. And while electric vehicles may eventually require battery replacement (see below), the motor itself is likely to last longer than a standard gasoline engine.