- Which state is the safest state to live in?
- What is the safest state to raise a family?
- What is the lowest crime rate state?
- Which state has the most Hispanic population?
- What state has best quality of life?
- What state has the lowest living cost?
- What state has the best child welfare system?
- Where is the blackest city in America?
- Where do most Mexican live in USA?
- Who is the majority race in the United States?
- Where is the cheapest state to buy a house?
- What’s the best state to move to?
- What state is the most expensive to live in?
Which state is the safest state to live in?
The Safest States in America
- New Hampshire.
- New Jersey.
- Rhode Island.
What is the safest state to raise a family?
|Overall Rank (1 = Best)||State||‘Family Fun’ Rank|
46 more rows
What is the lowest crime rate state?
Wyoming has a violent crime rate of 212.2 incidents per 100,000 people, the lowest of any state west of the Mississippi and eighth lowest nationwide. Even in some of the safest states in the country, there can be cities with crime rates many times higher than the U.S. as a whole.
Which state has the most Hispanic population?
The state with the largest percentage of Hispanics and Latinos is New Mexico at 47%. The state with the largest Hispanic and Latino population overall is California with over 14 million Hispanics and Latinos.
What state has best quality of life?
Massachusetts ranks as the best state to live in, in part due to its well-educated population.
What state has the lowest living cost?
These states have the lowest cost of living and the most-affordable housing.
- West Virginia.
What state has the best child welfare system?
Alabama is consistently ranked among the top states for some child safety and protection measures.
Where is the blackest city in America?
Top 10 Cities with the highest percentage of black or African-American people
|City||Total population||Black or African American, alone|
|Miami Gardens, Florida||107,167||3|
7 more rows
Where do most Mexican live in USA?
About 61 percent of Mexican Americans live in just two states, namely California (36%) and Texas (25%). According to the 2010 census, the distribution of Mexican Americans in the United States by region is: 51.8% live in the West, 34.4% in the South, 10.9% in the Midwest, and 2.9% in the Northeast.
Who is the majority race in the United States?
As of July 2016, White Americans are the racial majority. African Americans are the largest racial minority, comprising an estimated 12.7% of the population. Hispanic and Latino Americans are the largest ethnic minority, comprising an estimated 17.8% of the population.
Where is the cheapest state to buy a house?
Keeping reading to see a list of the top 10 cheapest states to buy a home right now.
- West Virginia. < Shutterstock.
- Arkansas. < Shutterstock.
- Alabama. < Shutterstock.
- Mississippi. < Getty Images.
- Oklahoma. < Shutterstock.
- Indiana. < Shutterstock/Brad Whitsitt.
- Kentucky. < Shutterstock.
- Ohio. < Shutterstock. Median list price: $180,000.
What’s the best state to move to?
- Massachusetts. With a total score of 66.77, Massachusetts earns the number one spot on WalletHub’s list of 2019’s Best States to Live In.
- New Hampshire.
- New Jersey.
What state is the most expensive to live in?
America’s 10 most expensive states to live in 2019
- New York. Housing prices in Manhattan are by far the highest in the country.
- 2. California. A one-hour yoga class in Orange County will set you back about $23.
- Hawaii. Hawaiians pride themselves on their homegrown coffee — and pay dearly for it.